Come and learn an easy way to make extra money at the Selling on eBay© at White Mountains Community College. eBay is convenient, available 24-hours a day, and for the rest of your life. The takeaways from this 4-week course are:
1. Students will first set up an eBay and PayPal account
2. Students will bring items to each class, which they will actually list and then sell, right in class.
3. Students will also learn how to either photograph or scan and then list their items, properly. Once the item is sold; they will learn how to package it properly and then ship it.
4. Students will learn how to monitor eBay to track their progress and understand the fee system.
5. Students will learn how to respond to customers inquiries, regarding an item.
6. Students will learn what not to sell on eBay!
Requirements for the workshop are: a personal email account, items for sale (at least 5 different items each class; for example, a record, a book, a DVD, a Disney souvenir, and an old coin), a camera or cell phone to photograph each item, a cable to download the photos of these items, a credit card (to open an eBay account), laptop, and appropriate packing materials (Boxes, padded envelopes, tape, scissors, packing, etc.)
Class is scheduled January 20 through Feburary 11 and meets Wednesdays from 6 pm to 8 pm. The course is instructed by David Moore and the cost is $80.
Register by contacting Tamara Roberge, Project Manager, by email at email@example.com or by phone 342-3062. We encourage early registration.