Theme: Living in the North Country
President Eneguess is pleased to announce a Photography Contest. We're looking for photographs set in the North Country taken by our students, faculty, and staff.
Who Can Enter: Open to all WMCC Students, Faculty (including adjuncts), and Staff
Categories: People, Places, Wildlife/Animals
Prizes: Gas cards will be given to the top three winners in each category
Deadline: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
The fine print:
- Identifying information must include your name, address, and location of photo.
- Students may submit their entries (a maximum of one per category) by email to Katie Doherty, email@example.com by the March 21st deadline. The College will print the winning student entries.
- Faculty and Staff are asked to print their entries to fit 13" x 19" frames and submit them to the WMCC library.*
- One entry per category per person
- All winning entries will be exhibited for 1 year
- Submissions should be dropped off in the WMCC Fortier Library
Questions may be directed to the WMCC Library at 603-752-1113 x 3087 or firstname.lastname@example.org.