Nursing Home Page
A complete redesign of the program has been undertaken, and the roll-out for the new program is expected in the fall of 2015.
Faculty L-R: Donna Briere, Beth Satter, Emily MacDonald, Sarah Baillargeon, Donna Driscoll
This is a challenging and exciting time to be a nurse! Increased competition and ever-expanding consumer demand have created exceptionally attractive work opportunities for well-educated nurses. With core values in professionalism, integrity, and excellence, White Mountains Community College Associate Degree in Nursing graduates are in high demand for a variety of nursing jobs throughout Northern New England.
Why pursue nursing at White Mountains Community College?
1. Experienced and respected faculty.
2. Small learning group instruction (8:1 student/faculty ratio).
3. Multiple clinical learning opportunities in a variety of settings.
4. Students are well prepared to succeed on the NCLEX RN licensing exam.
5. Affordable alternative to four year programs. White Mountains Community College's two year program is fully transferable into UNH and other four year BSN programs.
6. Students are eligible to take LPN boards upon completion of year one (by comparable education) and work as an LPN between the 1st and 2nd year.
7. Excellent employment opportunities upon graduating.
8. Small campus environment with outdoor opportunities in the beautiful White Mountains.
9. Employment of registered nurses is expected to grow faster than the average for all occupations through 2012. (US Dept of Labor Statistics).
10. Registered nurses constitute the largest healthcare occupation, with 2.3 million jobs and growing.
11. White Mountains Community College graduates can enroll in three Bachelor of Science Nursing programs which have articulated with us:
- Chamberlain College of Nursing
- St. Joseph’s College of Maine
- University of New Hampshire
For more information about the Nursing program, please contact the Admissions Office at 800-455-4525 or (603) 752-1113, ext 3000 or email at email@example.com
To request that information be mailed to you, click Request Information.
To find out more about nursing:
All Nurses Website
Best Nursing Degree Directory of Nursing programs
Discover Nursing Website
New Hampshire Nurses Association
NH Board of Nursing
Nursing Job Resource Center
Nursing World: American Nurses Association