Students whose tuition is not paid 10 days prior to the start of the semester MUST HAVE A *GUARANTEED PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT, as well as a completed Deferred Payment Agreement. Failure to make payment in full or have a guaranteed payment on file with White Mountains Community College 10 days prior to the start of the semester may result in the cancellation of the student's registration.
DEFERRED PAYMENT AGREEMENT (Click here for the Agreement)
A completed Deferred Payment Agreement is necessary for those students whose account will not be paid in full 10 days prior to the start of classes and is only authorized for students who are eligible for the following:
- Financial Aid
- Third Party Authorization (Military, Government or Other Agency)
- Payment Plan through NELNET Business Solutions
*The following methods are considered guaranteed payment arrangements:
- Payment in full by cash, check, or by credit Card (Master Card, Visa, Discover)
Financial Aid Requirements:
- Your award letter must be signed and returned to Financial Aid.
- If you've accepted loans, you must complete Entrance Counseling and sign your Master Promissory Note by logging in to www.studentloans.gov and completing both requirements.
- You must complete a Deferred Payment Agreement Form prior to the start of each semester.
If you have applied for financial aid and have met the criteria as outlined in the section above entitled "The following methods are considered guaranteed payment arrangements", and your award is sufficient to cover your bill, you will have met your responsibility with the Business Office. However, should your aid not be sufficient to cover your bill, you will be required to pay the remainder of your bill prior to the start of the semester unless you fall into one of the following categories:
- THIRD PARTY FUNDING
- BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN
- THIRD PARTY PAYERS - Students who are funded by a Third Party are expected to complete the Deferred Payment Agreement, indicating the funding party. The Business Office must receive a written authorization from your Third Party before you begin classes and before we can bill the Third Party on your behalf. It is your responsibility to secure and route this information to the Business Office for verification of funding.
- BUDGET PAYMENT PLAN - For those students without Financial Aid or Third Party Payers, Budget Payment Plans are available through NELNET Business Solutions. Just click here. If you have questions, please contact the Business Office Ext. 3053. A non-refundable enrollment fee of $30 will be charged per semester or session by NELNET Business Solutions. You must complete a Deferred Payment Agreement Form prior to the start of each semester.
(Registering for a class that begins later in a semester will require payment at time of registration.)
Failure to make arrangements through one of the above methods may result in a $50 late processing fee being assessed. This will also result in a hold being placed on your account.
It is important that you understand the ramifications of this policy and how it may affect you.
The following individuals are ready to help you in meeting the criteria as outlined above:
- For Financial Aid questions: Contact ext. 3041
- For Student Account questions: Contact Jessica Hill, ext. 3053
- For Registration Questions: Contact Marie Bly, ext. 3056
- For Admissions Questions: Contact Paula Labnon, ext 3000