Policies and Due Dates
Tuition and fees are due in full 10 days prior to the first day of each semester.
****Registering for a class that begins later in a semester will require payment at time of registration****
|Payment Due Dates for Academic Year 2015-2016|
|Semester||Classes begin on:||Tuition Payment due:|
|SUMMER||May 26, 2015||May 15, 2015|
|FALL||August 31, 2015||August 21, 2015|
|SPRING||January 19, 2016||January 8, 2016|
Pay in Person or Mail:
WMCC, 2020 Riverside Drive, Berlin NH 03570, and Room 106
or at WMCC Littleton Academic Center, 646 Union Street, Suite 300, Littleton, NH 03561
Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and Debit Card.
Pay by Phone:
Business Office Direct Telephone Number: (603) 342-3053
Payments can be made by cash, check, and e-check, MasterCard, VISA, Discover and Debit Card. BECAUSE OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS, WE ENCOURAGE ONLINE PAYMENTS.
Deferred Payment Options:
Payment of tuition and fees may be deferred if you have provided the required documentation for the following forms of guaranteed payment 10 days prior to the first day of each semester.
1. Financial Aid
- Financial aid award letter must be accepted, signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office
If you have accepted loans, both the Entrance Counseling and signed Master Promissory Note must be completed online at www.studentloans.gov
If your financial aid is not enough to cover your balance, a payment plan is available (see below)
A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must also be submitted.
2. Third Party Authorization
- Military/Veteran students must turn in DD214, COE, 2171 or other approved document of benefits
- Government or State Agency funding must be in writing such as of a P.O., contract or letter documenting summary of benefits.
- Employer or other source of funding must be in writing such as P.O., or letter documenting summary of benefits. (Note: Tuition reimbursement to you by your employer is not a guaranteed form of payment. In this case, you are required to pay for the course up front and upon completion submit a request for your employer to reimburse you for the course.
- A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must accompany the above required documents.
3. Nelnet Business Solutions (formerly FACTS) Payment Plan
- For those students without financial resources to pay in full or enough Financial Aid to cover all of your tuition and fees , monthly budgeted payment plans are available through Nelnet Business Solutions
- $30 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester or session charged by NBS
- Interest Free Payments drawn from your credit card, checking or savings account
- A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must be submitted.
- To find out what payment plans are available or to sign up for a plan, click on GET STARTED on the image below:
THE DEFERRED PAYMENT AGREEMENT FORM IS AVAILABLE HERE.
4. Pay in Full (No fees)
You will be presented with a list of choices.
Click on: Enter Secure Area
You will then be presented with the screen below:
Look near the bottom of the screen.
Click on View Your Bill and/or Make a Payment.
Payment can be made using a bank account or credit card.
Failure to make arrangements through one of the above methods may result in a $50 late processing fee being assessed. As a result, your account will be placed on hold.
The following individuals are ready to assist with questions in meeting the above required criteria:
WMCC Telephone: (603) 752-1113 or 1-800-445-4525
For Financial Aid questions: Contact Angela Poulin, ext 3041 or email@example.com
For Student Account questions: Contact Jessica Hill, ext. 3053 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For Registration questions: Contact Laurie Carrier, ext. 3056 or email@example.com
For Admissions Questions: Contact Cari Gosselin, ext. 3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org