TO SIGN UP FOR ELECTRONIC REFUNDS:
Click on myWMCC at the top right corner of our web page.
Log into the Student Information System (SIS): http://sis.ccsnh.edu
Click on the following:
- Student Tab
- Student Account
- SIGN UP FOR ELECTRONIC REFUNDS NOW
- Select: Student Choice Refunds from the menu on the left hand side
- Click on Manage My Student Choice Refunds Account
- Click on Edit Refund Method
If you are due a refund, the refund will be processed by the method you have selected. Nelnet Business Solutions will notify you by your student email account as to the progress of your refund.
Please note: Electronic refunds are processed within 2-3 business days.
Paper checks are mailed out and usually expected to arrive within 10-14 business days.
Questions: email@example.com or call 603-342-3053
The staff of the Business Office are available to provide guidance amd administrative support in planning for your tuition expenses. Students are expected to verify information provided to them on their View Account Detail page in the STUDENT INFORMATION SYSTEM account here:
Student Accounts are evaluated and refunds are processed on a regular basis according to the terms outlined below:
- Financial Aid Refunds: The College is federally mandated to process refunds within 14 days of disbursement of all Title IV Federal Financial Aid funds.
- Credit balances from credit or debit card payments will be refunded back to the original payment card within six months of the payment. Otherwise a refund will be processed to you via the method you have specified. If you have not selected direct deposit, a check will be generated and mailed to your address on file in the WMCC Student Information System database.
- Refunds from scholarships will be processed when requested by the student in writing or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Single semester loans will have two disbursements; please plan accordingly.
- Some financial aid programs may not be disbursed until well into the semester, especially for first-time students; please plan accordingly.
- Credit balances from financial aid cannot be held from one academic year to another. All outstanding financial aid credit balances will be refunded to the student.
- Regardless of who remitted the payment to the student account, the refund will be made payable to the student, except for credit balances produced by a *PLUS loan and certain scholarships and trusts. *Parents have the election to have any excess funds refunded to the student but would have to choose that election during the financial aid process.
- Some types of aid can only be used to pay for certain types of charges. Therefore, you could receive a refund even if you have outstanding charges on your student account from the current term or previous terms. You are responsible for paying the balance on your account, if one remains, even after you receive a financial aid refund.
- A student who has received a refund based on financial aid and later changes enrollment status may be required to repay all or part of the aid received to the college or to the appropriate federal or state aid programs. Students receiving federal aid, other than Federal Work-study funds, who withdraw, change enrollment status (increase or decrease credit hours taken), or are reported for non-attendance, will have federal aid adjusted in accordance with formulas prescribed by the Federal Title IV Program.