College Central Network Employer Help Sheet
Employer Help Sheet
We appreciate your interest in employing White Mountains Community College students and alumni. Our recruitment services involve a cooperative effort with College Central Network, Inc. Follow the instructions below to access our FREE online job posting and resume search system.
Step 1. You must register and be approved in order to post jobs and conduct resume searches. An email address is required to register. Contact our office if you do not have access to email.
- Go to the URL listed at the top of this page.
- Select the Employers icon. Read the information on the second screen.
- Choose the link for Create Account. Enter registration info and create an Access ID. If the ID you choose is already in our database, add a letter(s) or number(s) or an underscore. All IDs must be unique.
- Once approved by our office, you will receive an email notification confirming your Access ID and informing you of your Password.
**Note: The Help Page link will give you detailed directions and other useful information**
- Go to our school’s site as above and choose the Employers icon.
- Click the link for Sign In.
- Enter your Access ID and assigned Password.
- From your account page, you may:
Note: Please make sure that your email is set up to read HTML, otherwise messages may be jumbled.
If you have questions, contact our office at 800-445-4525, ext. 3001 or 603-342-3001.