SIS - Logging in
The Student Information System lets you look at your college record from any computer that has an Internet connection. Financial aid, class schedule, course description, grades, your schedule, unofficial transcript, request official transcripts, on-line registration and tuition charges--it's all here.
1. Click on the Student Information System (SIS) link found on the top right of this page.
2. Click on one of the three choices presented to you:
- Enter Secure Area - This link leads to where you find your schedule, your transcript, your grades, etc.
- Schedule of Classes
- Course Catalog
For students who have not logged in before.
Click on Enter Secure Area. You will be asked to do the following:
1. Type in your user ID, which is your "@" number or Social Security number (no dashes)
2. Type in your PIN, which is your birthday in numeric form, mmddyy, with no dashes or slashes. Example: 120458 = Dec. 4, 1958.
3. You will then be told that your number is disabled but you will be asked to enter your old PIN, which is your date of birth.
4. You will then be asked to change your PIN. Do so. Use any six numbers (digits) that are not your birthday. (Note: Your new pin can be more than six numbers.)
5. You will also be asked to create a security question. The security question is for the occasion when you might forget the PIN you created in step 4. An example of a security question is 'What is my dog's name?' Whatever your security question is, enter the answer in lower case. If in the future you should forget your PIN, answering the security question correctly will allow you to change the PIN and regain access to your account. (See below.)
User who forgot PIN?
When you used the Student Information System for the first time, you were asked to create a security question. The security question is for the occasion when you might forget your PIN. (An example of a security question is 'What is your dog's name?') If you should forget your PIN, then click Enter Secure Area. Enter your WMCC ID then choose Forgot PIN and the security question will come up. If you answer it correctly, you will be prompted to create a new PIN. For your new PIN, use any six numbers (digits) that are not your birthday.
If you have any questions, please contact the College at firstname.lastname@example.org.