The Entrepreneurship Certificate provides students with an introduction to the skills necessary to start a business. The successful student explores different approaches to operating a business and learns how to develop, organize, and prepare a business plan.
Not currently accepting students.
|BUS112W||Intro to Business Administration||3||0||3|
|MGMT214W||Management & Teamwork||3||0||3|
|BUS116W||Business Plan Development||3||0||3|
|COMP113W||Accounting with Quickbooks||3||0||3|
|COMP120W||Quantitative Decision Making||3||0||3|
|COMP125W||Comprehensive Presentation Methods||3||0||3|
|Total for Certificate||33|
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of basic business theory and best practices in Accounting, Marketing and Management.
- Conduct appropriate, ethical analyses of business problems and offer logical solutions.
- Prepare a comprehensive business plan for the purpose of understanding all functions of business, from the cash flow statement in accounting, to applying social media marketing in management.
- Apply accounting data entries in generally accepted formats using QuickBooks and Excel spreadsheets.
- Demonstrate effective college-level communication skills in both written and verbal form.