Computer hardware and software is the lifeline of all organizations and knowledgeable individuals that keep these systems running have important jobs to do. Our Information Technology Certificate program provides you with some essential skills for entry-level positions.
|IST 113W||IT Essentials||3||2||4|
|IST 120W||Web Design I||3||0||3|
|IST 125W||Introduction to Programming||3||2||4|
|IST 114W||Linux Essentials||3||0||3|
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Troubleshoot, configure, and maintain desktop computer hardware.
- Install and configure Windows computers.
- Provide UNIX/LINUX desktop and server administration.
- Prepare for selected industry recognized certifications.
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge in social, legal and ethical implications of computer
- Create and maintain websites using HTML language.