Computer hardware and software are the lifeline of all organizations, and knowledgeable individuals that keep these systems running have important jobs to do. Our Information Technology Certificate program provides you with essential skills for entry-level positions.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Troubleshoot, configure, and maintain desktop computer hardware.
- Install and configure Windows computers.
- Provide UNIX/LINUX desktop and server administration.
- Prepare for selected industry recognized certifications.
- Demonstrate problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrate knowledge in social, legal and ethical implications of computer
- Create and maintain websites using HTML language.