The Office Assistant Certificate – Administrative Concentration, which can be earned in one year, is available for the student who wants to acquire basic office skills including keyboarding, word processing, spreadsheets, and machine transcription. The certificate program allows students to transfer credits into the degree program.
Not accepting students at this time.
|COMP120W||Quantitative Decision Making||3||0||3|
|OTM113W||Formatting in Word||3||0||3|
|COMP113W||Accounting with QuickBooks||3||0||3|
|OTM120W||Office Systems and Procedures||3||0||3|
|Total for Certificate||25|
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate the required skills to become employable in entry-level positions
- Effectively apply basic software application skills
- Demonstrate effective personal and interpersonal skills
- Utilize appropriate spoken and written communication
- Employ organizational skills, time management, and decision management abilities
- Apply knowledge and skills in a work related setting