Tuition and fees are due in full 14 days prior to the first day of each semester.
****Registering for a class that begins after the start of the semester may require full payment at time of registration if no other form of guaranteed payment is in place. ****
Pay in Person or Mail:
WMCC, 2020 Riverside Drive, Berlin NH 03570, and Room 126
or at any of our academic center locations:
- WMCC Littleton Academic Center, 646 Union Street, Suite 300, Littleton, NH 03561
- WMCC Conway Academic Center, 2541 White Mountain Highway, North Conwaym NH 03860
Payments can be made by cash, check, money order, MasterCard, VISA, and Discover.
Pay by Phone: (603) 342-3053
BECAUSE OF THE HIGH VOLUME OF CALLS, WE ENCOURAGE ONLINE PAYMENTS, which can be made by signing into the Student Information System (SIS) and clicking on the Student Tab.
Deferred Payment Options:
Payment of tuition and fees may be deferred if you have provided the required documentation for the following forms of guaranteed payment 14 days prior to the first day of each semester.
1. Financial Aid
- Financial aid award letter must be accepted, signed and returned to the Financial Aid Office
If you have accepted loans, both the Entrance Counseling and signed Master Promissory Note must be completed online at www.studentloans.gov
If your financial aid is not enough to cover your balance, a payment plan is available (see below)
A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must also be submitted.
2. Third Party Authorization
- Military/Veteran students must turn in DD214, COE, 2171 or other approved document of benefits
- Government or State Agency funding must be in writing such as of a P.O., contract or letter documenting summary of benefits.
- Employer or other source of funding must be in writing such as P.O., or letter documenting summary of benefits. (Note: Tuition reimbursement to you by your employer is not a guaranteed form of payment. In this case, you are required to pay for the course up front and upon completion submit a request for your employer to reimburse you for the course.
- A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must accompany the above required documents.
3. Nelnet Business Solutions (formerly FACTS) Payment Plan
- For those students without financial resources to pay in full or enough Financial Aid to cover all of your tuition and fees , monthly budgeted payment plans are available through Nelnet Business Solutions
- $30 non-refundable enrollment fee per semester or session charged by NBS
- Interest Free Payments drawn from your credit card, checking or savings account
- A completed Deferred Payment Agreement Form must be submitted.
- To find out what payment plans are available or to sign up for a plan, go here: http://mycollegepaymentplan.com/ccsnh/
Log in to SIS at http://sis.ccsnh.edu
Once logged in click on the Student Tab.
Click on Student Account
Click on Enroll in an installment plan
Click on View and Pay Account
4. Pay in Full
- Log into SIS at http://sis.ccsnh.edu
- Once logged in click on the Student Tab.
- Click on Student Account.
- Click on VIEW AND PAY ACCOUNT
Failure to make arrangements through one of the above methods may result in a $50 late processing fee being assessed. As a result, your account will be placed on hold.
The following individuals are ready to assist with questions in meeting the above required criteria:
Financial Aid: Contact Angela Poulin, (603) 342-3041 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Accounts: Contact Jessica Hill, (603) 342-3053 or email@example.com
Registration: Contact Laura Cleaves (603) 342-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Admissions: Contact Jamie Rivard, (603) 342-3001 or email@example.com