College Central Network Student Registration Help Sheet
- Select the Student icon
- Click on the Create Account button.
- Create an Access ID (using the ID requirement as indicated at the top of the page) and a Password that you will remember
- Then Continue Registration.
- Complete all requested information on the registration form. Employers will search this information to choose appropriate candidates, so be as thorough as possible.
- Be sure to select the degree and major that you are pursuing so that the Job Agent can notify you of jobs posted to your school that match your interests.
- From your homepage, select Search for Jobs/Opportunities Posted to My School, enter criteria specific to the type of job you are seeking, and then Begin Search. You may also Search for Jobs in CCN’s Jobs Central, our national jobs database.
- Your personal Job Agent runs every day and opportunities that might match your qualifications are prominently displayed.
- To monitor your job search, select View My Job Search History from your homepage.
- Review the Career Advice Video Library to get additional job search tips and company info.
- Resume Upload is on your homepage, in the Manage My Resume section.
- Acceptable formats are listed. If you do not upload a resume, employers will not be able to find you when they search for candidates and you may miss out on opportunities.
- When a new resume is uploaded it takes the place of the current resume. Resumes that have not been updated in 18 months will be purged from the database.