Business and Training
The Business Training Center provides training services for business and industry. The primary mission is to prepare people for the workplace of the future through customized training. Working in partnership with area businesses to advance technological, interpersonal, and management skills, the Business Training Center assists companies in meeting their training and educational goals by first identifying the specific needs of the organization. We also help business and industry deal with the rapid evolution in technology, management practices, and sophisticated manufacturing and quality initiatives.
For details on services available through the Business Training Center, contact Tamara Roberge at 800-445-4525, ext 3062 or 603-342-3062, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
New Hampshire Job Training Fund
Find out how we can help you prepare your workforce for the future while you save up to 50% in training costs by using grant funds available to New Hampshire businesses through the New Hampshire Job Training Fund.
Customized Training and Business Development Services
White Mountains Community College has a network of professionals who can help you with the following:
- Training Needs Assessments
- Communication and Problem Solving
- Group Facilitation Consulting
- Business and Technical Math
- Teamwork & Interpersonal Skills
- Quality and Production (Lean and Six Sigma)
- Supervision and Leadership
- Customer Service
- Refreshing the Toolbox: A Workshop for Sales Professionals
- Basic & Advanced Software and Computer Technology Training
- Specific Skills and Technologies such as Welding, CAD, GIS, Wastewater Treatment, etc.
The above is not an exhaustive listing, but an overview of the types of services our Business Training Center can provide. Contact us to discuss specific needs.
Online Training and Development
White Mountains Community College also has agreements with Pearson Education and Career Steps to offer professional development courses in a fully online and self-paced format. Contact us or refer to our current Non-Credit and Professional Development course schedule.