Partnering With You to Develop New Hampshire's Workforce
Whether you are seeking to develop your talent pool through upskilling or you are committed to building your leadership team from within, WMCC partners with subject matter experts to provide premiere training with your business in mind. From needs assessment to course completion, we will work alongside you to identify and customize training that will meet your needs.
Business and Talent Development Trainings
- Frontline Management Essentials
- Management and Teamwork
- Introduction to Engineering
- OSHA 10-Hour General Industry and Construction
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry and Construction
- Fork Truck Safety and Operation
- Overhead Crane Rigging and Signaling
- Simulated Commercial Driver Trainings
- Business Writing
- Customer Service and Organizational Effectiveness
- Organizational Behavior and Communication
- Courtesy, Civility, and Respect
- Anti-Harassment and Diversity
Customized Training for Your Business
Allow WMCC to be your year-round, one-stop resource for all your training and development needs. Our customized training support includes:
- Assessment of talent development needs and development of short-term or long-term training plans
- Subject matter expertise
- Flexibility in scheduling
- Choice of training on-site at your facility or at one of WMCC’s campuses in Berlin, Littleton, and North Conway
For more information or to discuss customized training options for your business, contact Tamara Roberge at (603) 342-3062 or complete the form below.
Formerly known as the New Hampshire Job Training Fund, WorkInvestNH offers employers a grant that matches training costs dollar for dollar. Grant applications are available on their website.
For more information about the business and talent development options listed above, or to discuss customized training options for your business, contact Tamara Roberge at (603) 342-3062 or complete the form below.