Student Financial Services
The Student Financial Services Office staff recognizes that education is an investment in your future. We are committed to working with you to identify and secure all eligible funding so you can achieve your education goals.
WMCC/NHHEAF Financial Aid Information Sessions:
White Mountains Community College (WMCC) and the New Hampshire Higher Education Assistance Foundation (NHHEAF) Center for College Planning are partnering to present evening Financial Aid Information sessions:
Wednesday August 24, 2022 (8:30am-5:00pm)
Free in-person FASFA Filing Event!
WMCC Berlin Campus
2020 Riverside Drive
Berlin NH 03570
If you are going to start your first class at a WMCC campus, and need to complete your first FASFA, or are an existing Community College student who wants to do a renewal, we are here to help! Individual appointments are being made to give you an opportunity to complete and submit your 2022-2023 FASFA. Registration is Required! Click Here to Register
A few things you should know:
- You must apply for financial aid each academic year.
- You must be matriculated (formally accepted) into a financial aid eligible program (16 credits or more).
- You must be enrolled in a minimum of (6) credits per semester to receive federal loans funds.
- ALL matriculated students may be eligible for some type of federal aid.
- The preferred deadline to apply for financial aid is May 1, 2022 for the Academic year of June 2022-May 2023.
- If you have questions, please contact Angela Labonte, Assistant Financial Aid Director at 603-342-3041 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
The 2022-2023 Financial Aid Year runs from June 2022-May 2023
If you will be attending Summer 2022, Fall 2022, or Spring 2023, then you will need to complete the 2022-2023 FAFSA. The 2022-2023 FAFSA is now available to complete.
Click the following link for an online FAFSA Tutorial.
Complete your Financial Aid Application using the following steps:
- Create an FSA ID here. The FSA ID serves as your electronic signature. You will need to remember your FSA ID for future use.
- Complete the FAFSA here.
White Mountains Community College school code is 005291
- Your Student Aid Report (SAR), which is a record of the information you submitted on the FAFSA, should arrive via email approximately one week after the date your FAFSA was filed online. If you do not receive your SAR, call 1-800-433-3243. This report is for your records only, as WMCC will receive a copy electronically.
- Review your SAR for any incorrect information. Corrections can be made by logging into your FAFSA.
- The Financial Aid Office will contact you via mail or email IF additional information is required after your FAFSA is received.
- Note: If additional information is requested, your financial aid cannot be determined until that information is received and processed. Therefore, please submit any required information as soon as possible.
- You must be accepted into an eligible certificate or degree program prior to being awarded financial aid. You should receive an award letter which lists your estimated financial aid approximately three to four weeks after you are accepted into an eligible certificate or degree program AND your SAR information is received at WMCC. If you complete your FAFSA before mid-April, you will not receive your award letter until the end of May or three to four weeks after you have submitted all required documentation.
- If you elected to accept Stafford loans for the first time then you must complete Loan Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note.
Additional Notes of Interest:
- Refunds are usually not available until approximately 45 days into the semester.
3 Barrell Court
Concord, NH 03301
cost per credit