Accessibility Statement for White Mountains Community College
White Mountains Community College is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
White Mountains Community College takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of White Mountains Community College:
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Include people with disabilities in our design personas
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. White Mountains Community College is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA.
Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of White Mountains Community College.
Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers at White Mountains Community College:
We try to respond to feedback within three business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
White Mountains Community College is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, JAWS
Accessibility at White Mountains Community College relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of White Mountains Community College, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for White Mountains Community College:
- Third Party Vendors: Some third party vendors are not yet completely compliant because existing vendor commitments can’t be changed. Requesting improvements from vendors and reevaluating contracts with accessibility in mind, as contract renewals come up. Please contact us for help.
White Mountains Community College assessed the accessibility of White Mountains Community College by the following approaches:
This statement was created on
29 January 2020
using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.