The Community College System of NH does not discriminate in the administration of its admissions and educational programs, activities, or employment practices on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, ancestry or national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or law enforcement, military, veteran, or marital status. This statement is a reflection of the mission of the Community College System of NH and refers to, but is not limited to, the provisions of the following laws:
- Title VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, as amended
- The Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 (ADEA)
- Title IX of the Education Amendment of 1972
- Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973
- The Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990 (ADA)
- Section 402 of the Vietnam Era Veteran’s Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974
- NH Law Against Discrimination (RSA 354-A)
- NH Law RSA 188-F:3-a.
- Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008
Inquiries regarding discrimination may be directed to Sara A. Sawyer, Director of Human Resources for the Community College System of NH, 26 College Drive, Concord, NH 03301, 603-230-3503.
Inquiries may also be directed to the NH Commission for Human Rights, 2 Industrial Park Drive, Concord, NH 03301, 603-271-2767, FAX: 603-271-6339; and/or the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, JFK Federal Building, 475 Government Center, Boston, MA, 02203, 617-565-3200 or 1-800-669-4000, FAX: 617-565-3196, TTY: 617-565-3204 or 1-800-669-6820.
If you feel that you have been discriminated against here at WMCC on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, or marital status, and you would like to file a complaint of discrimination, please fill out the following, Non-Discrimination Form.
Students enrolled fall 2019