Admissions Policies and Procedures
Admission to WMCC is open to anyone who has the ability and desire to pursue one of the College’s programs of study. It is the responsibility of all prospective students to review the associate degree or certificate requirements, standards, and expectations prior to submitting an official admissions application. For Nursing admissions requirements, refer to the Nursing program page. For applicants seeking a degree or certificate, they must follow this procedure: first, they must take at least one course per year to maintain matriculated status, or they must apply for readmission and abide by any new requirements in place at that date.
Applicants must also:
1. File a WMCC admissions application form. To do so, applicants should visit wmcc.edu to apply online or print an application and send it to WMCC, 2020 Riverside Drive, Berlin, NH, 03570.
2. Applicants may need to submit evidence of high school graduation (or HiSET/GED) with an official transcript of courses, grades, and standardized tests. Homeschool students refer to the Admissions Policy for Homeschool Students.
3. Submit an official transcript of all previous postsecondary work with course descriptions.
4. Apprise the College of eligibility for Veterans Administration and other aid programs
Official application forms for White Mountains Community College are available at high school guidance offices, at the college, or on the college’s website.
Please Note: Homeschool students are encouraged to apply for admission to WMCC. They are expected to meet the same admission requirements as other applicants and to document the academic work they have completed. Because the nature of home-schooling is
inherently unique to each student, the College requires appropriate documentation to determine admission as follows:
1. Documentation that the student has completed a homeschool program at the high school level
2. A list of courses taken and grades earned and/ or portfolio of work accomplished
3. HiSET/GED or other testing, if applicable
For additional admissions information, please e-mail us at email@example.com
Students enrolled fall 2019