After the student has met all college obligations, including student loan payments, outstanding tuition, payment of fines, and after athletic uniforms and library materials have been turned in, the student may submit a written request for a transcript (the official record of a student’s academic history) to the College Registrar, in room 116. The transcript is valid only with the college seal and the signature of the registrar. It is released in accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (the Buckley Amendment) and will not be released to a third party, including parents and spouses, without written permission of the student. Transcripts are free.

Students may obtain an official transcript here, Electronic Transcript Request Form. Students may obtain an unofficial copy of their transcript at any time by using the Student Information System.

For assistance, please stop by the Welcome Center in room 121 on the main campus, call them at 603-342-3050 or email.