WMCC’s ASE accredited Automotive Technology Certificate program will provide you a cutting-edge education that is meeting the changing needs of the automotive industry. Our knowledgeable faculty prepares future technicians with the high-level skills to diagnose and service increasingly complex foreign and domestic trucks and automobiles.
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate skills in suspension and steering.
- Demonstrate skills in brake systems.
- Demonstrate skills in electrical/electronic systems.
- Demonstrate skills in engine repair.
- Demonstrate skills in engine performance.
- Demonstrate skills in automatic and manual power trains.
- Demonstrate skills in air conditioning and heating systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of general and highly specialized tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate professional ethics, honesty, and respect when dealing with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.