WMCC’s ASE accredited Automotive Technology Certificate program will provide you a cutting-edge education that is meeting the changing needs of the automotive industry. Our knowledgeable faculty prepares future technicians with the high-level skills to diagnose and service increasingly complex foreign and domestic trucks and automobiles.
Program available in Berlin.
|AUTO101W||Introduction to Automotive Service||2||3||3|
|AUTO112W||Automotive Electricity I||3||3||4|
|AUTO115W||Automotive Engines and Related Systems||2||3||3|
|AUTO113W||Automotive Power Trains||4||6||6|
|AUTO114W||Automotive Electricity II||3||3||4|
|Total Credits for Year||21|
|AUTO212W||Chassis Service and Alignment Procedures||2||8||5|
|AUTO214W||Computerized Diagnostic Service & Air Conditioning||3||8||6|
|AUTO215W||Automotive Suspension and Brakes||3||3||4|
|Total Credits for Year||20|
|Total for Certificate||41|
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be prepared to:
- Demonstrate skills in suspension and steering.
- Demonstrate skills in brake systems.
- Demonstrate skills in electrical/electronic systems.
- Demonstrate skills in engine repair.
- Demonstrate skills in engine performance.
- Demonstrate skills in automatic and manual power trains.
- Demonstrate skills in air conditioning and heating systems.
- Maintain a safe working environment.
- Demonstrate competence in the use of general and highly specialized tools and equipment.
- Demonstrate professional ethics, honesty, and respect when dealing with customers, coworkers, and supervisors.